Welcome! We are excited to meet you and your awesome dog and look forward to coaching you forward to your performance team goals! Please complete the following 3 steps of our Registration process, and we'll be in touch shortly.
1. Review our Policies
Visit the Policies page to review
2. Complete and Submit the Registration Inquiry Form.
(If we have a current within the past 12 months intake form for your team, you can skip this step). Click on one of the options below to download the form.
3. Click the button below to view and schedule on our on-line calendar
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click "Log In" if you know you already have an Appointy account, or "New User" to create a new account (it's free). This will allow you to more easily register for future services and to keep track of your services with us over time.
- Once you have created an account/logged in, click on the service you would like to register for.
- Select the date you would like to check availability for.
- A screen will open that lists times. If the time is available to schedule for, it won't be crossed out and should be blue in color. If the time is already booked and unavailable, it will be crossed out and should be red in color. If the date you have selected doesn't have a time open that you would like, go back and select a new calendar date until you find a date with a time available that works for you.
- Click on the time to register for, then follow the prompts to finish the registration for that service.
- If you would like to register for any additional services, go back through the same series of steps for that service.
- If you find yourself struggling with the Appointy system, please reach out to us and we can add you to the calendar manually.
New Clients: All steps must be completed for your registration to be reviewed. After reviewing the Goals & Planning section of your submitted Registration Inquiry Form, we will email you to confirm that we will be able to assist you with your current goals and feel our training philosophy and methodology would be a suitable fit for your team's needs, at which point your lesson time will be officially confirmed or denied. If you haven't received notification from us within 5 business days, please reach out as occasionally technology glitches.
Group Class Specific Instruction
Reminder for all Group Classes: Group Classes are only offered to existing clients. If you are a New Client interested in potentially enrolling in one of our group classes, we require at minimum an Initial Private Consult (exceptions to this policy may be made for Beginner Agility group class students who have taken basic obedience classes elsewhere).
For Beginner Agility: Foundations, Directions and Equipment Skills classes or any other specialty group class that is held on a specific series of dates
- At the time of registration in the Appointy system, select and sign up for each individual class dates you will be attending. Example: If Beginner Agility Foundations is held on 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9 and 5/16, at the time of registration go to each of those dates in the Appointy system and sign up for those dates at the appropriate class time.
- If you are choosing the discounted rate option offered for preregistering for all 3 Beginner Agility classes before Beginner Agility: Foundations begins, you must go through the Appointy system, individually select all 15 class dates and register them before Beginner Agility: Foundations first scheduled class hour.
For Rolling Admissions Classes (ex: Performance Skills 1, Performance Skills 2, Advanced Agility):
- If you choose the 5 class prepay option: at the time of registering, you need to indicate what 5 dates you will be attending class. In the Appointy system, you would go to each class date you will be attending and register for each of those class hours. Your 5 class hours must all be preregistered for, but don't have to be sequential (though that is recommended, but if you know you won't be able to come on a certain class date that would mean you have to skip a week of class, then don’t register for that class date). Once you have registered for your 5 class hours, then those are the 5 class hours that your prepay fee covers. If you miss a class hour for personal reasons, it's considered a missed class without a make up option.
- If you choose the individual drop in class option: Register for that class hour up to 24 hrs prior to that class date you'd like to attend through the Appointy system. If that class hour is already full though, then it is not available for drop in that week.